KCU has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide a transcript ordering service software interface on behalf of KCU. There are multiple delivery options available through NSC, therefore we recommend reviewing transcript and delivery fees prior to requesting a transcript. The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. All transcript requests must be accompanied by an authorized signature of the requestor, either digital or in writing.
You may order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. Order updates will be emailed to you and you may also track your order online. If you need your transcript to be sent with additional documents you may upload them with your transcript order.
You may order transcripts using any major credit card, which will be charged after your order has been completed. Requests for KCU transcripts will not be released until all financial requirements to the University have been met.
If needed, you may request a paper transcript request form. However, transcripts processed outside of the NSC delivery system will be subject to additional service and handling fees.
For each official paper transcript request there is a $20.00 fee per addressee/recipient (shipping is additional). For each official electronic transcript request there is a $10.00 fee per addressee/recipient.
- Secure electronic PDF/ETX delivery [$10 per transcript sent with no additional delivery fees]. Please note: Un-retrieved e-transcripts will expire 30 days after they are processed if not opened by the recipient. These transcripts cannot be forwarded beyond the original recipient. Refunds will not be issued for incorrect email addresses provided OR un-retrieved transcripts.
- FedEx [$20 per transcript plus FedEx fees. See fees below]. Additional fees apply for shipping.
- USA: $20
- Canada/Mexico: $25
- International: $55
- Certified Mail. [$20 per transcript, plus $6.50 for certified mail service.] Please select the Express Mail option for certified mail. We recommend certified mail for all transcripts going to state boards/licensing agencies.
- Standard U.S. Postal Service [$20.00 per transcript sent with no additional delivery fees].
- In person pickup [$20.00 per transcript]. Please bring valid, government-issued photo ID.
- Pick-up locations:
Enrollment and Degree Verifications
There is no need to contact the Office of the Registrar for official enrollment verifications. KCU has partnered with NSC to provide online official enrollment verifications. You may request enrollment and degree verification by selecting the Verification Services box below.
KCU no longer maintains the records for the following institutions: Park Lane Medical Center, Lakeside Hospital, and University Hospital. Please find contact information for these records below.
Park Lane Medical Center
Continuing Medical Education Department
Centerpoint Treatment Center
Federation of State Medical Boards
General Academic Records Requests (Non-Transcript)
General academic records requests are processed via paper form. Links to each form are listed below. If you are accessing any online KCU forms from a Mac or Apple product, please download the file before completing it. Forms that are completed in the “Preview” function are not compatible with Windows and show as blank when received. These forms will be returned and the requestor will be asked to re-submit.